1. What is Incidr /inˈsīdər/?A network that connects sales professionals and help them get meetings in the pursuit of closing deals.
2. Who uses Incidr?People who know what it feels like to be pitch slapped during a cold call
- Sales Development Reps (SDR, BDR)
- Account Executives
- Account Managers
3. Is Incidr FREE?
New signups start for free. Only pay after you see the value. Monthy plans start at $10.
4. How is Incidr different?Facebook is used to connect with friends and family. Twitter is used to follow people you're interested in. LinkedIn is used to connect about jobs. Alignable is designed to help small businesses connect. Nextdoor is where you connect with people in your neighborhood. Incidr facilitates an experience between sales professionals of companies who sell a different service to the same target customer.
5. Why should I join Incidr?
Everything we do challenges the popular belief that sales professionals protect the information they have as a competitive advantage. We believe in thinking differently.
The way we challenge this popular belief is by making our product with open and secure access controls, so that sales professionals from different firms discover, trade, and share information to get inside the companies they target.